Saturday, August 2, 2014

A week late, but we are 1!

Jack and Ben turned one last week.  I can't believe we survived the first year!  Don't get me wrong, I've loved every minute of it, but the last year (plus) has been really difficult.  

To celebrate our success, here are some cute first birthday pics!  I took the pics at home, my mother in law sewed the outfits, and my friend baked the cakes.  It was crazy stressful putting it all together, but the pictures turned out great!  I can hardly remember why I found it so stressful as I look at the great shots!
Jack (background d) was way more interested in the balloons.  

Ben

Ben

Jack left

Jack

Jack left

Ben

Ben

Jack

Both boys are walkers now, which is keeping me very busy!  They are such fun kids!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment