Thursday, October 15, 2015

Baby Girl in 11 weeks or less!!!

Had my 28 week growth scan today, baby girl is looking great.  

She weighs an estimated 2lb13oz which is in the 48th percentile.  She definitely felt like she had been growing these last 4 weeks...to the point where my belly felt so stretched and uncomfortable some days that I didn't want to wear clothes!

This picture shows her left hand on her head and both feet touching her forehead with her ankles crossed.  Babies sure are flexible!  She didn't cooperate to give us a nice picture of her face.

I passed the 1 hour glucose tolerance test, which I'm happy about because being pregnant gives me a sweet tooth!  I also got my Rhogam shot and flu shot this week.  Blood pressure is up slightly, hopefully this will stay in check.

In nursery work, I found the perfect glider, which Mike got for me/us as a double early Anniversary present (10 years next week!).

It's a glider big enough for the whole family to share!!!  Painting is still a work in progress, one more coat on the pink and turquoise stripes and we can peel off the tape to see how it turned out.  

Here are my helpers assembling a bookcase!  Curtains and crib sheets are on the ladder.  This is going to be a fab nursery!

It's nice being 28 weeks pregnant and NOT on bed rest as I was with the twins! I am really enjoying some beautiful adventures with the boys, we went to Longwood Gardens this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment